Why choose Edmonds Facilitation?
Damien Edmonds has been endorsed by Genos International as successfully completing all elements of the Genos Emotional Intelligence Certification program and has demonstrated the skills associated with debriefing Genos Emotional Intelligence Assessment reports.
Genos® specialises in the assessment and development of emotional intelligence (EI). Genos use EI as a medium to enhance how people connect, communicate and collaborate at work. Transforming these essential people skills at work also makes a difference to people’s relationships outside of the workplace, helping people become better parents, partners, siblings and friends.
The Genos Emotional Intelligence Certification program is designed for Learning and Development, Organisational Development, Human Resources Professionals, Facilitators and Coaches seeking to assess and develop emotional intelligence in the workplace.
Genos assess behaviours, then benchmark them in two ways:
- Against global research, to see how your participants and teams sit against worldwide EI standards.
- Against your unique organisational expectations, to see how your participants and teams sit against EI competencies that their colleagues believe are important.
Through achieving this micro-credential, Damien has demonstrated the ability to:
- Facilitate a session on what emotional intelligence is and why it’s important in the workplace
- Explain the Genos model and assessments of Emotional Intelligence
- Interpret the results of a Genos assessment report
- Facilitate a Genos assessment report debrief
- Facilitate the development of an emotional intelligence development plan
- Facilitate a group based emotional intelligence debrief
- Design effective emotional intelligence development solutions.
What can Edmonds Facilitation offer you?
As facilitators, we provide Emotional Intelligence assessments and debriefs tailored to your uniquely specific needs. We can equip participants with tools and techniques to build their EI skillset and ultimately foster exceptional professional and personal outcomes.
Genos assessments can be administered to teams by a Genos Certified Practitioner.
Options include Self-assessments, 180 and 360 assessments across three tiers below:
- Leadership Assessments: Designed for emerging and established leaders.
- Workplace Assessments: Designed for individuals and teams in any role.
- Sales Assessments: Designed for sales professionals and teams.
Ongoing Support: Edmonds Facilitation is committed to your long-term business success. As an Emotional Intelligence practitioner, we provide ongoing support and guidance to our clients, ensuring you and your team stay on track to achieving your professional goals.
To learn more about Emotional Intelligence with Genos International®, schedule a free consultation by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call directly 0447 147 788